5/20/2013 - Lighten up - a funny short by one of the writers/actors from Family Guy. Check it out.
5/9/2013 - Bitchy Resting Face? It's more common than you think.
5/6/2013 - 150 things smart people are worried about. They must not be too smart, because none of them are worried about monkeys...or clowns.
5/2/2013 - Cat in a shark suit riding a Roomba chasing a duck? Sure.
- The 100th episode of the Bonebat show is up, and it's s a doozy. Click the bling-bat logo below to check it out.
This Episode: Gord and Steve celebrate a century of sonic insanity in style, as they relive the glories of the 2013 BoneBat "Comedy of Horrors"Film Fest by visiting with director James Feeney of this year's Viewers Choice Winner for Best Short, KILLER KART, then take you there personally for the full Q&A with Tyler Glodt, Matt Albrecht and Meg Cionni of BUCK WILD! Next, they are joined by Vreth of Finland's mighty FINNTROLL to go behind the scenes, and check out choice tunes from their latest release Blodsvept! Plus, the new BoneBat News segment is unveiled, along with a load of festive feedback, even more What Pisses Us Off, Political Ranting like only Gord can, and triple the Multimedia Triage with reviews of Joe Abercrombie's First Law trilogy and Scott Lynch's novel The Lies of Locke Lamora, the games Battleblock Theater and Bioshock 2, Clutch's latest album Earth Rocker, the new Scream Factory blu-rays From Beyond and Phantasm II, the films Evil Dead 2013 and Trance, plus a look back at Airplane, The Matrix and The Shining, all while going long on the nomenclature in this scintillating centennial episode 100 of The BoneBat Show!
4/25/2013 - Hmmm. I guess that there is a toon this week. Go figure.
4/24/2013 - No new toon this week. I'm sorry, folks. I have issues.
- HUGE preview of the HUGE Comedy of Horrors Film Festival
- Oh dear lord. Don't let Granny in your room. I laughed until I cried.
3/19/2013 - Utterly forgettable song (with a really bad word in the title) behind a freakin amazing video. CAUTION: Song has bad words & video has Tarantino levels of violence. Check it!
- Right here in my oh-so-tolerant town, a guy got beaten half to death because he is gay. I can not wrap my head around that. It sickens and saddens me. The man (Mikey) is going to live, but will have some hellish medical bills. So help him out if you can.
HERE is the ugly story
HERE is the FB site with a link to the Pay Pal account to help him out.
- Hey, look! It's the Puppet Monster Massacre!
3/7/2013 - You wanna lose a couple of hours? Check out this Donny Darko-style browser based drawing thing. Silk. Duuuuuude.
- You know those kids who ate paste until the third grade? The ones who were never called on to read in class because it was just too painful to listen to them try? Remember them? You probably lost track of them in junior high and high school because you weren't in the same classes. If you DID still have a class together, they were the ones who wore safety goggles on their foreheads in woodshop, because they were too cool to put them over their eyes. You ever wonder what happened to them?
They got elected:
OLYMPIA, Wash. – A Washington State Representative who serves as a ranking republican on the State Transportation Committee may be an unlikely proponent of a tax that would require everyone who buys a bike for more than $500 to pay a $25 fee.
His reason for supporting the tax, however, is raising some eyebrows in the Northwest biking community. Rep. Ed Orcutt (R-Kalama) said in an email to bike shop owner Dale Carlson that, “since CO2 is deemed a greenhouse gas and a pollutant, bicyclists are actually polluting when they ride.”
- Man studies 10,000 porn stars. Wow.
Actually, it is kind of interesting reading. Equal pay for equal work? Not in the porn industry. The men are really getting...well...you know.
2/20/2013 - That's one Hell of a menu, Guy.
2/14/2013 - Booty solo!
1/30/2013 - Hey Tennessee gamers, your Senator needs a serious talking to.